Arts and Media Jobs: A free website listing UK jobs for arts and media professionals.
|Latest Jobs | Join Mailing List||Post a Job|
We have a vacancy for an experienced Trusts and Foundations Manager. As well as proven fundraising experience, you will need excellent research and networking skills, the ability to write detailed and persuasive applications and a creative approach to developing new income streams to support our key initiatives & programmes.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- To meet Trust and Foundation fund-raising targets for the Education, Festival, Tour and general development projects
- To be responsible for the production of fundraising applications as well as stewarding them through reports and events
- To build a network of funding relationships including the development of existing relationships through a combination of face-to-face and telephone meetings.
- To research potential donors, cold call and set up meetings with Trusts and Foundations
- To provide day to day administration of the Trusts and Foundations relationships
- To act as Glyndebourne's key contact and manage the relationship with Arts Council England for the Glyndebourne funding agreement and annual submissions as well be responsible for researching and submitting applications for potential new funding opportunities that the Arts Council may announce
- To assist with other tasks as required and to undertake any other duties relevant to the post as directed by the Head of Membership and Development
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Excellent research, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in writing detailed and persuasive fundraising or grant applications
- Experience of networking with existing and potential trustees
- Proven success in securing high value funds preferably from Arts Trusts and Foundations
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, planning and managing own work.
- A creative approach to developing new income streams
- Good organisational and administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Good IT skills, experience of using a CRM system desirable
To secure future funding from existing Trusts and Foundations and develop new sources of funding in an increasingly competitive environment.
Salary & Benefits
We can offer a salary of up to £27,000 dependent on experience. Salaries are reviewed annually on 1st January.
The contractual hours of work are 35 per week however the position will require work outside normal working hours and some evenings and weekends during the Festival and Tour to support cultivation events.
We offer 5.6 weeks holiday per year rising to 6.6 weeks after 5 years including public holidays.
A defined contribution pension scheme after 3 months (on successful completion of probation), employee contribution 5 % employer contribution 5%
We have excellent on site catering facilities, can offer a beautiful working environment, the opportunity to see world class opera and for those without their own transport we have a free minibus service to and from Lewes railway station and a season ticket loan scheme.
Please apply by downloading the information from our website.
The closing date for applications is 27 July 2012, with interviews to be held week commencing 6 August.